Hello and thanks for taking the time to stop by. So you want to know a bit about me then? Here are a few random facts:
- I live in the USA but that’s not where I’m from.
- I love to knit.
- I’m interested in local and sustainable sourcing in general, and the promoting of local and indigenous breeds in the fibre industry.
- I’m a stickler for grammar and spelling.
- I’m bi-cfraftual.
- I enjoy outdoor life.
- I love weather, all kinds of weather.
- I also love old cars, good books, travel, architecture, nature, history, music, family history and gathering odd facts and quotes.
- I work full time.
- I’m married.
- I kayak until the lakes freeze over, then I ski.
- I practice food combining.
- I love a good cup of coffee or tea.
- I like to bake.
- I’m passive-aggressive.
- Rudeness, bad manners, arrogance and intolerance piss me off, but ignorance is far worse in my opinion.
- I don’t have a religion and I’m happy to keep it that way. If I did have a religion I think I would be Pagan.
- I live on a different continent to all of my family. Sometimes I’m happy about that, sometimes it hurts.